I’m not writing much about these glorious sandals, they’re pretty hard to get hold of and I can see why. £35 for real leather, Pom Poms and beads! What a bargain. I was super happy when I found them just before our Venice trip and they served me well for our first day walking around! I’m informed that they may pop up in selected stores (prod code 683984 if it helps!) I got mine in Leeds Trinity.
I’ve included a few sneak peek shots of Venice and what I explored on day one to help lessen the blow of maybe never owning these sandals, and some alternatives I’ve found if you can’t live without them in your life!
So are you in the Pom Pom camp or no? For those of you that love this look here’s some similar styles I’ve found all under £30 a pair.let me know if you pick any up!
- The most similar pair:- Glamorous at ASOS embroidered gladiator charm sandals £29
- New Look Pom Pom Ghillie Sandal £19.99
- Ego Multi Strap Tan Pom Pom Sandal £24.99
- Boohoo Tan Pom Pom Sandal was £30 now £18
- PLT Aida Pom Pom Sandal was £30 now £20