Exciting news! My fave beauty subscription Love Me Beauty * has changed! Basically instead of having an edit that is removed at the end of the month they’ll continue to have products on their shop to choose from until they run out. More of an ongoing boutique to shop rather than an edit as such, which means you’ll have more of a choice each month rather than the refined edit they had before. Bonus.
How it Works
So for those of you who don’t know how it works…
- Choose your subscription and create and account
- Go to the shop and pick items worth up to 60 credits (which is what you get per month)
- Checkout and enter lucyloves17 to receive your free gift!
-If you enter code lucyloves17 when you subscribe you’ll receive a bonus goody of a set of Ecotools sponges- only blooming my fave make up sponge! The sub is £10 plus p&p (£3.95). My top picks from the shop currently are:
- Perricone MD Blue Plasma – still a fave of mine and my last one is about to run out!
- Caudalie Brightening Essence- I’m really enjoying this and it will be perfect for my travels.
- Nails Inc- Allllll the shades! These are full size 14ml polishes too. Mine is Spring gardens and is the perfect coral/peach shade.
- Nip+Fab Pads(5pads) purely because these are perfect for throwing in if you are off away for a couple of nights (just like I am in a couple of days!
I prefer picking my own things out of the LMB edit as I’ve ended up with lotttssssss of body moisturisers from other subs which I always give to my mum as I only use in shower ones. She loves it, but me not so much. Picking what I want is much better as I can tailor it to what I need- and still get to try new things. Let me know if you decide to sub and what you go for if you do!
*Affiliate free gift code. Some products provided for consideration of review. As always thoughts and opinions are my own!